BPA Free Ovenware
BPA stands for bisphenol A. BPA is an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins since the 1960s. BPA is found in polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins. Epoxy resins are used to coat the inside of metal products, such as food cans, bottle tops and water supply lines. Some dental sealants and composites also may contain BPA. Some research has shown that BPA can seep into food or beverages from containers that are made with BPA. Exposure to BPA is a concern because of possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children. Tupperware products are BPA free.
Features of Tupperware CrystaWave Set
- Perfect for preparing, serving and storing foods in the refrigerator and even on the go.
- 3 piece microwave container set
- Consists of 800 ml, 600 ml and 400 ml Capacity bowls
- Microwave reheatable – desinged to bring previously cooked foods to eating temperature
- Compact sizes are ideal for storing leftovers or taking lunch to work or school, sharing a meal with a relative or friend
- Product is dishwasher safe and BPA-free