Top 4 Features
1. Direct Full Array 8X
Tailored brightness and darkness for intense depth uncovers even the tiniest details.
2. Quantum Processor 4K
Intelligence improves performance, optimizing to viewing condition and content in real time.
3. Ultra Viewing Angle
Get brilliant colour from every view, even when watching from the side.
Intense black levels with clutter-free design
Top 3 features
Direct Full Array Elite
Darker, more defined black levels so you see the important detail
One Clear Cable
Remove the clutter with one clear cable for power and devices*
* One Clear Cable connects to a One Connect Box which integrates external device cables
Wide Viewing Angle
Maintains colour vibrancy from virtually any angle for an optimal viewing experience
Big moments need a big screen
The action gets real on a big screen. When you see more, you can feel more. More hold-your-breath penalty shootouts. More eye-popping jump-scares and more hysterical giggles.
Take your gaming to the next level
Real Game Enhancer
Colours that are consistently bright and vivid
QLED TV’s Quantum Dot technology delivers consistently bright and vivid images so you see stunning picture quality.
Low input lag gaming
Don’t let lag hold you back! Using FreeSync (VRR) technology, QLED helps reduce input lag* so you get the speed you need to climb to the top. Get ready for some epic wins.^
* Compared to Samsung RU7100 TV. ^FreeSync technology reduces input lag, with less tearing and stuttering. VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) lets a gaming source optimal video frame by each scene.
Black levels just got deeper
Direct Full Array Elite II
We’ve combined LED and anti-glare technology to precisely adjust the brightness and black levels so you see more contrast, with deeper blacks and detail in virtually any light.*
* Compared to Samsung QLED Q75 and lower
To beat your competition, you need full control. Dynamic Black Equaliser helps give you better visibility in the dark scenes in-game and uses scene analysis to optimise overall image quality. Immerse yourself in the game.
* Screen and product images simulated for illustrative purposes.
See detail in every scene in virtually any light
Ultra Bright I
Discover deep, intense colours so you get an excellent viewing experience – even in-sun filled rooms.
Upgrade your TV time
QLED uses its unique upscaling algorithm to help deliver clear images, while also adjusting the screen brightness and sound to match your room as well as whatever you’re watching. It’s a powerful processor that provides an amazing experience.
QLED AI Upscaling uses the power of machine learning to analyse and upscale your favourite content to 4K Resolution. Get the most out of your big screen TV.
Now every seat is the best seat in the house
You don’t have to sit directly in front of the TV anymore. A uniform light-spread layer helps you get our most optimal TV viewing experience, from virtually wherever you are in the room.
Samsung’s Artificial Intelligence processor dynamically adapts brightness, sound and volume to the room dimensions, giving you an incredible big-screen TV entertainment experience.
Seamlessly blends into your home décor
Beautifully integrate your TV’s screen to suit your tastes and interior décor. Display art or photos, or time and weather. Or take a picture of the wall and set it onscreen, so your TV seamlessly blends in.
Ambient Mode displays an interactive background that changes to match your room.
You can display useful information like the time, date and weather on a beautiful background.
Display your favourite photos from your compatible phone. It’s your own personal gallery.
Art lovers can enjoy beautiful pieces from well-known photographers and artists, grouped by a variety of themes.
Make the screen your own
Set the background
QLED uses a photo of your wall to re-create your room on screen.
QLED can take a photo of colours in your room and adjust the Ambient Mode pattern to complement your room’s design.
Use various filters to transform your photos into artworks right before your eyes.
Special light modes for special occasions. Select from a variety of options, like neon, and have some fun in your space.
Bixby on TV
You can even talk to QLED. Bixby is the assistant to your needs that goes beyond controlling your TV. Just ask and get more.*
* This feature is only available in certain languages. * The content within the screen are simulated images and for demonstration purposes only.
Designed to be watched, not seen
Beautiful TV design should keep your eyes on what’s important – the picture. QLED’s design enhances the immersion effect with bezels that can hardly be seen. See what you want to see.
Puts you in control
A truly intelligent home, tailored to your life. With Samsung SmartThings built in, QLED can connect you with your smart devices and sensors. You can turn on the lights, check what’s in the fridge, and even control the robot vacuum cleaner.*
Samsung TV works with Bixby, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Apple AirPlay^. Control your TV and connected home devices through the SmartThings app so you can manage your entertainment and home the easy way.*
* SmartThings is compatible with selected devices. Please see samsung.com/au/SmartThings ^ These Apple OS versions are supported for this feature: iPhone / iPad IOS 12.2 and higher. Mac OS 10.14.5 and higher
No more messy cables
One Clear Cable
Enjoy easy installation and reduced cable clutter. Our single 5 metre slim cable connects your TV to the One Connect Box to manage your devices including power.*
* One Clear Cable connects to a One Connect Box which integrates external device cables
New QLED works with Google Assistant to make your life easier. Change channels, adjust the volume, control playback and more with just your voice.*
* Google and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. * Availability of the feature and Graphic User Interface (GUI) may vary by region. Check before use. * Not all commands may be supported, dependent on region.
New QLED works with Alexa so your life just got simpler. It’s easy to connect your Alexa-enabled devices. With QLED’s compatibility, have Alexa turn on your TV, change channels, control volume, and more.
With AirPlay 2 built in, you can stream or share content from Apple devices¹ to the big screen. Effortlessly play videos, music, photos and more from your iPhone, iPad and Mac on your QLED.
QLED makes it easy
Smart Hub and One Remote Control
Easily control all of your compatible devices with our simple One Remote Control and get quick access to Netflix, YouTube, Xbox or a Soundbar from the Smart Hub.
Don’t miss an episode. Freeview Plus* lets you browse and choose free-to-air and catch-up TV shows from the one handy place, set reminders for favourite programs and receive recommendations. Simply press the green button on your remote control and get watching.
Screen images simulated for illustration purposes only. *Freeview Plus uses HbbTV technology which combines broadcast and broadband. Internet connection is required. Data usage charges and conditions apply.
Watch Apple TV on QLED
Watch Apple TV on QLED. For the first time, you can buy and rent the latest movies & TV shows, plus watch and subscribe to favourite streaming channels from the new Apple TV on your Samsung big screen. Just click on the icon and dive right in.
- 3,840 x 2,160 Resolution
- Quantum Dot Colour
- Direct Full Array Elite IIContrast
- Ultra Bright I HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- 200Hz Motion Rate
- Ultra Viewing Angle Viewing Angle
- Product: QLED
- Series Q
- Screen Size: 65″
- Resolution: 3,840 x 2,160
- Ultra Black: Yes
- Picture Engine: Quantum Processor 4K
- Motion Rate: 200Hz
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Ultra Bright I
- HDR 10+Yes
- Contrast: Direct Full Array Elite II
- HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma): Yes
- Colour: Quantum Dot
- Viewing Angle: Ultra Viewing Angle
- Micro Dimming: Ultimate UHD Dimming
- Local Dimming: Direct Full Array Plus
- Contrast Enhancer: Yes
- Auto Motion Plus: Yes
- Film Mode: Yes
- Natural Mode Support: Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus: Yes
- Dialog Enhancement: Yes
- Sound Output (RMS): 40W
- Speaker Type: 2.2CH
- Woofer: Yes
- Multiroom Link: Yes
- Bluetooth Audio: Yes
- Smart Service
- Samsung SMART TV: Smart
- Bixby: US English, Korean, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish (features vary by language)
- Far-Field Voice Interaction: Yes
- Works with Google Assistant: Yes
- Works With Alexa: Yes
- Web Browser: Yes
- SmartThings App Support: Yes (requires Android 6.0↑ or iPhone 6 iOS 10.0↑)
- SmartThings: Yes
- Gallery: Yes
- TV to Mobile – Mirroring: Yes
- Mobile to TV – Mirroring, DLNA: Yes (requires Android 6.0↑ with Screen Cast capabilities)
- 360 Video Player: Yes
- 360 Camera Support: Yes
- Bluetooth Low Energy: Yes
- WiFi Direct: Yes
- TV Sound to Mobile: Yes
- Sound Mirroring: Yes
- Digital Broadcasting: DVB-T(T2 Ready)
- Analog Tuner: Yes
- 2 Tuner: N/A
- CI (Common Interface): N/A
- Data Broadcasting: HbbTV 1.5
- TV Key Support: Yes
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr): 1
- Composite In (AV): 1 (Common Use for Component Y)
- Ethernet (LAN): Yes
- Audio Out (Mini Jack): N/A
- Digital Audio Out (Optical): 1
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input / Satellite input): 1/1(Common Use for Terrestrial)/0
- Ex-Link ( RS-232C ): N/A
- CI Slot: N/A
- HDMI A / Return Ch. Support: Yes
- HDMI Quick Switch: Yes
- Wireless LAN Built-in: Yes (2.4GHz only – 802.11n)
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): Yes
- Design: Q – Stylish
- Bezel Type: 4 Bezel-less
- Slim Type: Slim
- Front Colour: Carbon Silver
- Stand Type: Soft T
- Stand Colour: Eclipse Silver
- Swivel (Left/Right): N/A
- Additional Feature
- AI Technology: Yes
- AI Upscale: Yes
- Ambient Mode: Yes
- Ambient Mode Brightness/Colour Sensor: Yes
- Accessibility: Learn menu screen (UK English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese) / SeeColors / Negative colors / Grayscale/ Voice guide (UK English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese) / Enlarge/ High contrast/ Learn TV Remote(UK English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese)/ Multi-output Audio / Key Repeat Delay
- Digital Clean View: Yes
- Auto Channel Search: Yes
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Caption (Subtitle): Yes
- Connect Share™ (HDD): Yes
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0): Yes
- EPG: Yes
- Extended PVR: Yes
- Game Mode: Yes (Auto Game Mode, Game Motion Plus, Dynamic Black EQ, Game Enhancer)
- Freesync: FreeSync
- OSD Language: Local Languages
- BT HID Built-in: Yes
- USB HID Support: Yes
- Teletext (TTX): Yes
- Time Shift: Yes
- V-Chip: N/A
- IPv6 Support: Yes
- MBR Support: Yes
- Eco Feature
- Eco Sensor: Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class: 3.5
- Power Supply: AC220-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max): 200 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by): 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (Energy Saving Mode): N/A
- Power Consumption (Typical): 176.0 W
- Peak Luminance Ratio: N/A
- Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard): 645 kWh
- Set Dimension (W×H×D)
- Package Size (W×H×D): 1621.0 mm × 965.0 mm × 215.0 mm
- Set Size with Stand (W×H×D): 1449.5 mm × 917.9 mm × 322.6 mm
- Set Size without Stand (W×H×D): 1449.5 mm × 831.2 mm × 61.9 mm
- Stand (Basic) (W×D): 896.6 mm × 322.6 mm
- Stand (Minimum) (W×D): N/A
- Package Weight: 40.3 kg
- Net Weight with Stand: 28.1 kg
- Net Weight without Stand: 25.1 kg
- Remote Controller Model: TM1950C
- Batteries (for Remote Control): Yes
- Samsung Smart Control (Included): Yes
- Slim Fit Wall-mount supported: Yes
- VESA Wall Mount Support: Yes
- User Manual: Yes
- E-Manual: Yes
- Power Cable: Yes
- Slim Gender Cable: Yes