Galaxy Watch5 Pro
*Image simulated for illustrative purpose. Galaxy Watch5 Pro has been tested under lab conditions by a third party for dust-resistance: 2kgs of talc powder (max. diameter of 0.05mm) per cubic meter was blown into a test chamber housing the device (air pressure within device kept below surrounding air) for 2 hours. Rated IP68. Dust-resistance may vary by actual usage conditions.
- Stay on track with Route Workout 1
- 2x tougher Sapphire crystal 2
- Biggest battery in our wearable series
- The smartwatch designed for adventurers
Your guide to adventure
Turn by turn
track your burn
Power through your workout
Go hard knowing that your watch can keep up, with the biggest battery capacity among our wearable series. 4
A Titanium Galaxy Watch5 Pro in black showing the time as ’10:08′, date as ‘SAT 28’, weather, and heart rate on the watch face.
Ready. Set. Goals
Never miss a beat
The powerful 3-in-1 Samsung BioActive Sensor controls three health sensors effectively, Optical Heart Rate, Electrical Heart, and Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis. 5
Monitor your heart rate and blood pressure to track your cardiovascular health.
The BioActive Sensor can record your blood pressure, helping you manage high or low blood pressure. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
gains add up
Count steps, calories, and more. Your watch will detect physical activity to track your routines, supporting over 90 exercises. Then, check your progress on your device.
A Titan Galaxy Watch5 Pro showing duration, distance, speed, and heart rate on the watch face. There is a person mountain biking down a hill wearing the Galaxy Watch5 Pro.
Sleep tracking from A to Zzz
Our improved sleep tracking technology tracks your sleep stages to help you create healthier sleep habits and identify your sleep type via 8 animal sleep symbols. You’ll also receive nightly sleep reports, so you can rest easy. 13, 14, 15, 16
A Titan Galaxy Watch5 Pro shows the sleep time and sleep score at first and then shows a sleep dashboard indicating the sleep stages: Awake, REM, Light, and Deep. After that, it shows the sleep time and calories burned.
Born to Perform
Stronger than your toughest workout
A Galaxy Watch5 Pro with a Black Titanium case is displaying a cycling function on the watch face.
Make your watch yours with Google
Everything you need in the palm of your hand — well, actually on your wrist. The stand-alone Wear OS makes installing applications like Google Maps or Youtube Music easy. 19, 20, 21
A Galaxy Watch5 Pro device displaying app logos on the watch face.
New watch. Same data
Keep your previous Galaxy Watch4 series data. 22, 23
Two Galaxy Watches facing each other. At the top is a Black Galaxy Watch4 with a black band and a green time display. The bottom Gray Galaxy Watch5 Pro with a white time display. Between the two watches is the Smart Switch logo.
It’s about time
a watch looked this good
COLOR | MATERIAL
Perfect for a run or the runway
Forged with a premium Titanium body and a stunning Sapphire crystal, the Galaxy Watch5 Pro stuns with classic colors and premium styling for a timeless timepiece. 24
Face every challenge
Analog to digital, vintage to modern, select a watch face to help you face the day. Pick from the classic set or from the various watch faces.
- Provided when GPX format route file is imported for hiking and cycling and route is set as target under Samsung Health settings.
- Compared to Galaxy Watch4 based on Vickers hardness measured with constant load of 200gf.
- To use Track Back feature, it must be enabled prior to every hiking or cycling workout session under Samsung Health settings.
- The typical capacity has been tested under third party laboratory conditions. The typical capacity is the estimated average capacity considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under the IEC 61960-3 standard. Rated capacity is 573mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
- Due to country restrictions in obtaining approval/registration as a medical device for certain services, those sensor(s) and their relevant service(s) may not be available for use. Check out www.samsung.com/apps/samsung-health-monitor for latest update on service countries.
- DO NOT measure your body composition if you have an implanted pacemaker or other implanted medical devices.
- DO NOT measure your body composition if you are pregnant.
- Blood pressure feature is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring or management of any medical condition or disease. Any health-related information accessed through the device and/or application should not be treated as medical advice. Users should seek any medical advice from a physician.
- ECG and BP feature only to be used by 22 years+. For accurate BP readings, a calibration is required every 4 weeks by BP monitor & arm cuff. Requires a Galaxy smartphone running Android 7.0 or above.
- Users should measure their blood pressure when at rest, as they would do with a traditional cuff, and refrain from measuring when they are working out, smoking, or drinking.
- Body composition is supported in Samsung Galaxy Watch4 series and later released Galaxy Watch models only.
- Requires Samsung Health application version 6.22.1 or later.
- Requires Samsung Galaxy Phone with Android 8.0 and a minimum 1.5GB RAM.
- Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or sleep disorder. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice.
- To activate snore detection, users must turn on feature under settings using the Samsung Health Application.
- Galaxy Watch5 Pro has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under the ISO standard 22810:2010. It is not suitable for diving or high-pressure water activities. If the device or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling.
- The image above is a simulation of the compass feature for illustrative purposes. Screen configuration may vary depending on settings, SW version and is subject to change.
- Availability of feature and application may vary by region, connected device, SW version and carrier.
- Supported features may vary between platforms and countries with compatibility subject to change.
- Third party apps must be downloaded separately.
- Compatible with Galaxy Watch in Wear OS powered by Samsung. Requires pairing with smartphone with latest version of Smart Switch installed.
- Data and content available for transfer may vary by OS.
- Availability of colors, sizes, models, and bands may vary by country or region.