Galaxy Buds Live
Introducing Galaxy Buds Live
The earbud designed to tune in to every moment. With an iconic shape and ergonomic design, a fit that lets in your natural surroundings, and a speaker optimized for a great experience. This is sound made for your ears.
A sleek design
The newest shape of true wireless earbuds
Galaxy Buds Live’s eye-catching design stands out, even inside your ear. Reflecting the curves of the ear and face for a natural look, they’re polished off with a glossy finish and come together with a jewelry box-inspired case — to fit in your hand when on the go.
Elevate your style with premium glossy finishes
Available in three colours you can’t help but love. Choose from Mystic Bronze, Mystic White, or Mystic Black to add a flashy touch to your look.
Made for your ears
Galaxy Buds Live sit softly inside the ear, giving you a fit for all-day comfort. Its ergonomic design features two wing tip sizes for a snug fit. Go for a walk and more without your buds leaving your ears.
Stay tuned in
ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION
Cut out the noise
The first Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) for open type on Galaxy’s true wireless buds keeps the noise out, but lets the world in. It reduces background noises without missing what’s important, like voices and announcements, so you hear more of what you want to hear — all with just a long press to turn it on.
*Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) on Galaxy Buds Live received UL Verification for cutting background noise by up to 97% in low-frequency bands.
LIVE & DEEP SOUND
Hear every sound come alive
Feel like you’re in the front row, or part of something bigger. 12mm speakers with sound by AKG work together with Galaxy Buds Live’s ergonomic design to deliver spacious sound, while the large driver and bass duct help emit deep bass with air flow that lets sound flow seamlessly.
Make an easy connection
BIXBY VOICE WAKE-UP
An active listener with smart assistant
Bixby voice wake-up is ready whenever you call. It wakes up to your voice, letting you control your phone without lifting a finger. Manage your calls, adjust the volume, or check the weather while on the go. You talk, Bixby listens.
Activate Spotify with just a touch
Galaxy Buds Live’s Spotify integration lets you assign a shortcut on your phone. Touch and hold for one second to instantly connect to all your favourite playlists. It’s easy listening. Half a million podcasts and 50 million songs are now at your fingertip.
*Requires configuring touchpad settings through the Galaxy Wearables app.
BEST-IN-CLASS CALL QUALITY
Hear what you want
With three built-in mics and Voice Pickup Unit, experience the excellent quality of true wireless earbuds. The Voice Pickup Unit senses when your jaw is moving, and as your jaw vibrates this data is converted into voice signals to deliver enhanced sound quality — even among the noise.
Listen to playlist after playlist.
Power for even more playtime
Charge in just a few minutes so you can get back into the groove. Five minutes gets you an hour, whether that’s for your favourite playlist or the latest podcast. If you need a bit extra, you can even use your smartphone’s power to give Galaxy Buds Live a charge while on the go.
- Play time
- Around 1hr
Your whole world in symphony
Share and listen with a friend
Share the music without sharing your earbuds. With Buds Together, simply connect both yours and a friend’s Galaxy Buds Live to your phone and listen to your favourite throwbacks together.
ONE STEP TO CONNECT
Connect to your Galaxy
Easily connect Galaxy Buds Live to your other Samsung devices through your Samsung Account. When you first connect, your phone pop-up lets you pair fast, and once paired the buds appear in connected devices’ paired lists. Then with Bluetooth Info Sync, you can seamlessly shift between connections.
ANDROID & IOS COMPATIBLE
Works with Android & iOS
Download the Galaxy Wearable app on Android or Galaxy Buds Live app on iOS and pair your smart devices via Bluetooth.
Pair with a PC for an easy way to work
Easily pair with your PC
Put Galaxy Buds Live in pairing mode near a PC and get your best work done. Use Windows 10 PC’s Swift Pair for an easier, simpler way to connect the two.
- Available colours may vary by country.
- Feature can be configured in the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Bixby service availability may vary by country, carrier, and device.
- Galaxy Buds Live must be connected to a smart device with a data network or Wi-Fi connection to fully operate Bixby features; Samsung Account login also required.
- Availability of Bixby features and content providers may vary by country or language; Bixby recognizes certain accents and dialects of English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Must be logged into Spotify. Subscription required.
- Availability of Spotify service may vary by country.
- Spotify is only supported on devices running version 8.5.62 and later.
- Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds Live to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with settings (Active Noise Cancellation on, Bixby voice wake-up off). Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, number of times charged and many other factors.
- Earbuds and case provide up to 21 hours of battery life the charged to 100%
- Play time may vary based on settings.
- The compatibility of Galaxy Buds Live with the Wireless PowerShare function is on Galaxy Note20 5G series, Galaxy Z Fold2, S20 series, Z Flip, Note10 series, S10 series, and Fold. If the smartphone’s battery power is less than 30%, Wireless PowerShare may not function.
- Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, number of times charged, and many other factors.
- Feature only supported on devices running One UI 2.5 or later.
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 5.0 or later and with more than 1.5GB of RAM. Also compatible with iOS 10 or later.
- Some features may not be available on non-Samsung devices.
- Compatible with PCs running Windows 10 April 2018 update or newer. To enable Swift Pair on your computer, go to “Bluetooth & other devices” and make sure that “Show notifications to connect using Swift Pair” is checked.
Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v5.0
Compatible Specification of Smartphone Android 5.0 ↑ , 1.5GB ↑ / iPhone 7 ↑, iOS 10 ↑
Sensors Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Hall, Touch, Grip, VPU
Earbud Weight 5.6 g
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v5.0
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
- Compatible Specification of Smartphone Android 5.0 ↑ , 1.5GB ↑ / iPhone 7 ↑, iOS 10 ↑
- Package Contents Charging Case, Earbuds, Quick Start Guide, USB Cable, Wingtips(S, L)
- Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Hall, Touch, Grip, VPU
- Earbud Dimension (H×W×D) 27.3 × 16.5 × 14.9 mm
- Earbud Weight 5.6 g
- Case Dimension (H×W×D) 50.2 × 50.0 × 27.8 mm
- Case Weight 42.2 g
- Removable No
- Typical Usage Time (Hours) 6 Hours
- Talk Time/Voice Call 4.5 Hours
- Battery Capacity (Earbud) 60 mAh
- Battery Capacity (Case) 472 mAh
Audio and Video
- Number of MIC 6
- Active Noise Cancellation Yes
Services and Applications
- Bixby Connection Yes