- 24bit Hi-Fi sound for quality listening experience.
- ANC with 3 high SNR microphones eliminate more exterior noise.
- Ergonomic design for comfort fit.
- 360 audio surrounds you like you’re there.
Galaxy Buds2 Pro
- Ultimate Hi-Fi sound in your ear
- Seamless connectivity
- Comfortable fit
- The ultimate Hi-Fi sound is now wireless
The clear choice for quality sound
24-BIT Hi-Fi AUDIO
as it was intended,
for wide frequency response Woofer
delivers deeper bass Tweeter
produces crisp treble
Every note sounds like the real thing because clear audio starts at the source with your favorite Samsung Galaxy device. The updated Samsung Seamless Codec encodes the full 24-bit audio to decode on the Galaxy Buds2 Pro, maintaining that same 24-bit high-quality sound. 1, 2
Puts your playlist in focus
Active Noise Canceling (ANC) is better than ever. With 3 high SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio) microphones, the Galaxy Buds2 Pro tracks and eliminates more outside sound — even soft sounds like wind. 3
Switching to in-person conversations is easy with Voice Detect.
Simply start talking and Voice Detect will turn off ANC and activate Ambient sound — allowing you to clearly hear the conversation without removing your Galaxy Buds2 Pro. 3
Hear it like
Your life in sync
Pop open and tap in
Galaxy Buds2 Pro will automatically pop up on your Samsung Galaxy devices and are ready to connect with a tap. As simple as that.
*Requires Samsung Galaxy devices with Android 10 and above or SmartThings application over 1.7.85 version
Auto Switch on Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro intelligently detects mobile activity and seamlessly shifts its connection to your Samsung Galaxy phone, tablet and watch.
Switching to answer the phone works even when you’re connected to a Samsung TV. Once the Galaxy Buds2 Pro are connected to the Samsung TV via Bluetooth, there is no need to take the earbuds out to answer the phone. Incoming calls can be answered simply by tapping the Galaxy Buds2 Pro twice. 6
of your buds
Style in tune with you
In your comfort
set the tone
Both the earbuds and cradle are available in a range of premium colours. Each bud is polished to a high gloss with a matte interior that feels soft against your skin. 12
Galaxy Buds2 Pro case and earbuds in Bora Purple.
Plays all the hits
Two Bora Purple Galaxy Buds2 Pro earbuds are floating in the middle of the screen.
- Samsung Galaxy device with One UI version 4.0 or higher is required.
- 24-bit audio support may vary depending on the application.
- Requires Voice Detect function to be turned on under settings on the Galaxy Wearable application.
- Available only on Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets with Android One UI version 3.1 or later. 360 Audio and head tracking support may vary depending on the application and content.
- Enhanced head tracking and Direct Multi-channel is supported with Android One UI version 4.1.1 or later.
- Auto Switch feature only available on Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets with One UI 3.1 or later and Galaxy Watch4 series or later. Samsung Galaxy devices must be logged in to Samsung Account to enable Auto Switch feature. Auto Switch feature for Samsung TV is only available on Samsung TVs launched Feb ’22 or later after getting a firmware update from Jul ’22. Autoswitch with TV is only available for making and receiving phone calls.
- When the battery runs out, it tracks based on the last connected location.
- The SmartThings Find application is only available on Samsung Galaxy devices with Android 8 or later.
- SmartThing Find is not supported in China.
- To receive notification from SmartThings Find, you must turn on the notification under settings.
- 15% size reduction is compared to the Galaxy Buds Pro based on size volume. Ear tips size can be adjusted to increase comfort.
- Available colours may vary by country, region, or carrier.
- Earbuds provide up to 5hrs of play time with ANC on, while the case provides up to 18 hours of battery life when the case and earbuds are charged to 100%. Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds2 Pro to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with default settings including ANC on. Actual battery life may vary and depend on usage conditions, settings, number of times charged, Bluetooth signal strength, and other factors.
*’Default setting’ refers to the original setting for the Galaxy Buds2 Pro when it was first released, simply with the power turned on.
*’Play time’ refers to when the Galaxy Buds2 Pro are connected to the phone, streaming music.
- Play time may vary based on settings.
- The typical capacity has been tested under third party laboratory conditions. The typical capacity is the estimated average capacity considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under the IEC 61960-3 standard. The rated capacity is 58mAh (earbuds), 500mAh (charging case). Actual battery life may vary depending on the network environment, usage patterns, and other factors.
- Some devices, especially those that are not tested or approved by the Bluetooth SIG, may be incompatible with the earbuds. LE audio will be available later this year.
- IPX7 is based on laboratory test conditions for submersion in up to 1 meter of fresh water for up to 30 minutes.
- Not advised for beach or pool use. Charging case is not water resistant. If the earbuds are damaged, they are not guaranteed to be water resistant. If the earbuds or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling or placing into the charging case. If placed into the charging case without drying, the earbuds may be damaged.