- Nasco Automatic Voltage Protector (Switcher) prevents damage to electrical and electronic equipment/appliances from power fluctuations, typically high voltage levels of long duration.
- When the mains power supply fluctuates outside pre-set tolerance (normally 140 – 280V), the power of your equipment is disconnected by the Protector. The protector then monitors the voltage for a short period to ensure the power has stabilized before re-connection.
- In addition, a start-up delay period provides protection against power back surges commonly experienced after resumption of power in a power cut situation. Surge and and spike protection is also incorporated to ensure protection.
- For complete power protection simply plug the Protector into the mains and plug in your appliances accordingly. Protection is done automatically.
Nasco KVP-13A is an Automatic Voltage Protector rated at 13 Amps. The KVP will switch off the equipment connected to it if the mains power goes outside pre-set acceptable limits (140 – 280V), and will reconnect automatically when the mains power returns to normal.
- Input Voltage: 140 – 280V, ±5V
- Normal Voltage: 220V∼
- Current Rating: 13Amps
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Delay Output Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- High Voltage Protection
- Overload Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Surge/Spike Protection